VENUE: The Cabrillo Playhouse (San Clemente)
PRODUCER/DIRECTOR: Pamela Peak
PERFORMERS: The On ImpulseTM Acting Troupe
Friday, Saturday at 8:00 PM on July 31st, Aug 1st
Sunday Matinee at 2:00 PM: Aug 2nd.
Friday, Saturday at 8:00 PM on Aug 7th, 8th
Friday, Saturday at 8:00 PM on Aug 14th, 15th
Sunday Matinee at 2:00 PM: Aug 16th.
Powerful, masterful and utterly moving, Aaron Sorkin’s award-winning play unfolds before you with drama and intensity. The play revolves around the court-martial of two U.S. Marines charged with the murder of a fellow Marine and the major tribulations of their lawyers as they prepare a case to defend their clients. Young lawyer Lt. Daniel Kaffee finds himself with only one alternative to win his case: Get the hot-headed Col. Nathan R. Jessup to crack on the stand. Do not miss this extraordinary show!
- Lt. Daniel KaffeeCristian DeJesus
- Col. Nathan R. JessupLeif Settergren
- Lt. Commander JoAnne GallowayDe Anna Bush
- Lt. Sam WeinbergRob Kirby
- Capt. Jack RossPhillip SM
- Pfc. Lowden DowneyRyan Cooper
- Lt. Col. Matthew Andrew MarkinsonPaul Rafferty
- Lance Cpl. Harold W. DawsonMike Bryant
- Lt. Johnathan KendrickErik Leeming
- Judge Julius Alexander RandolphGreg Doyle
- Capt. WhitakerStan Lawrence